Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I gave birth to the perfect child on 7/13/10. I felt no labor pains. When it was time to push, I laughed twice and there she was.  She has the face of a Michelangelo angel, her eyes are the biggest and bluest eyes God has ever given out, her hair is like spun gold and skin like alabaster....
And then you piss her off by giving her a Tinker Bell snack instead of Sully from Monsters Inc and all hell breaks loose..... This is what I look forward to everyday. Not the fighting but listening to her reasoning. Jim Lehrer would not ask to come back to my kitchen after 4 minutes of debating chicken nuggets over "mermaid food" (salmon). Mermaid food because it's pink, wins every time   I love her more than life itself but this self proclaimed princess, whether it be laughter or tears, brings me to my knees everyday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment